Please join me for the Cloud Tree Fall Open Studio this weekend after Thanksgiving, November 28 and 29 from 11-6 daily. We have worked hard to put together a safe one weekend outing with protocols and limited entry to give our community a chance to get out and see some some art and connect.
– By appointment. Booking on the gallery calendar for a party of 4 or less is easy – simply sign up for a 20 minute time slot.
– Masks required. – No more than 10 people allowed in the gallery space at a time. We will have a door person monitoring the flow with one entrance and separate exit.
– Social distancing of 6′ when indoors.- Plenty of outdoor seating by the fire pit and on the benches out front.
– Some work will be available for viewing and purchase out front under the covered area.
– Weather permitting the space will be opened up as much as possible on all four sides to allow for plenty of air flow.
If you are unable to book a visit we will allow walk-ups, though there may be a wait out front depending on capacity.